Apple’s recent 14.6 update is causing all sorts of problems. If you recall, the iOS 14.6 software update is affecting iPhone battery life. Some users have said that their iPhone will go from a full charge to 30% with barely any use. And now comes word that the recent 14.6 update is causing problems for Apple’s HomePod as well.
Owners of Apple’s HomePod have taken to online forums like Reddit to air out their complaints. One owner, who has an astounding 19 HomePods for some reason, said that seven of them are no longer working.
Today’s Top Deal
The post Be careful: Apple’s latest software update is bricking some HomePods appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- This $20 Amazon gadget you’ve never even heard of is my new favorite thing
- Viral TikTok reveals a $6 Amazon find that can fix a hole in your wall in 10 seconds
- Amazon has a $29 portable grill with a design so smart, you’ll take it with you everywhere
- The $24 Amazon find from this mega-viral TikTok is blowing people’s minds
Trending Right Now:
- $3,600 stimulus payments start next week – here’s who will get them
- Marvel might soon confirm the biggest ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ spoiler
- This push for a fourth stimulus check would give you $2,000/month until the pandemic ends
Originally published at https://bgr.com/tech/be-careful-apples-latest-software-update-is-bricking-some-homepods/ on .