The Galaxy Z Fold 3 has an official launch date. Samsung announced earlier this week the August 11th Unpacked event, where it’ll unveil new Galaxy-branded devices. The new Fold model is the highlight of the show, considering all the recent rumors. The foldable handset should be more durable than its predecessors. And some rumors said Samsung would offer buyers better prices. The Korean giant’s most recent move made us question the earlier Galaxy Z Fold 3 price rumors. And we have a new leak that suggests a high entry price for Samsung’s newest foldable. The Galaxy Z Flip 3 might be more affordable, however.
Today’s Top Deal
The post Galaxy Z Fold 3 price leak suggests expensive entry price appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon’s hottest smart home gadget is down to $19 today – and you can get a $40 Amazon credit
- Make your cable company furious and save $120/year with this $56 Amazon purchase
- How did you ever live without this brilliant $40 Amazon find in your kitchen?
- I built the home gym of my dreams without spending more than $250 on any exercise machine
Trending Right Now:
- HBO might finally have a new show that can rival the popularity of ‘Game of Thrones’
- More people are about to get a surprise IRS refund soon
- Stimulus check update: 2.2 million new payments just went out – will you get one?
Originally published at https://bgr.com/tech/galaxy-z-fold-3-price-leak-teases-expensive-entry-price/ on .