Google launched a brand new crowdedness prediction feature for Google Maps a couple of years ago. The app can already tell you how heavy traffic is and predict crowdedness for businesses. Figuring out how many people are riding in a bus or train seemed like the logical next step. Google hasn’t stopped improving the Google Maps public transit experience there. The company just announced that the crowdedness prediction tool is expanding to more markets. Better yet, some cities will offer real-time information about how crowded your bus or train will be.
Today’s Top Deal
The post Google Maps can tell you how crowded your bus or train is in real-time appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon’s hottest smart home gadget is down to $19 today – and you can get a $40 Amazon credit
- People are obsessed with this awesome $29 gadget that went viral on TikTok
- How did you ever live without this brilliant $40 Amazon find in your kitchen?
- 10 Amazon deals that are so exclusive, only Prime members can get them
Trending Right Now:
- HBO might finally have a new show that can rival the popularity of ‘Game of Thrones’
- More people are about to get a surprise IRS refund soon
- New on Netflix in August 2021: Everything coming and going
Originally published at https://bgr.com/tech/google-maps-can-tell-you-how-crowded-your-bus-or-train-is-in-real-time/ on .