Whenever Apple creates a new product, there’s an expectation that it will revolutionize that industry. It happened with the iPod and iPhone, and Apple has since proved time and again that it can still set the tone in other industries once it decides to compete. The iPad, Apple Watch, and AirPods are the latest examples of Apple products that have set new performance and customer experience standards that competitors attempt to emulate.
In the coming years, Apple is expected to announce even more new products. The same unwritten rule will apply. People will expect Apple to reinvent smart glasses with its AR and VR devices soon. But the most daunting task might be to revolutionize the car industry. Apple is rumored to be making its own electric self-driving vehicle. Reports say Apple will design the car and UI, with external partners tasked with assembling the product. Apple has yet to announce its first car model, but newly found documentation does indicate that the Cupertino-based smartphone giant is indeed interested in making an Apple Car. And Apple might be looking to revolutionize airbags along the way.
Today’s Top Deal
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon has an awesome robot that kills weeds in your garden and never needs to be charged
- This crazy camouflage tent on Amazon is transparent from inside, and it’s making my brain hurt
- Add Alexa to your car with a $25 Echo Auto, Amazon’s lowest price of 2021
- Amazon sale slashes the crazy wireless camera that lets your phone see anywhere to just $29
Trending Right Now:
- If you’re worried about privacy, delete these 5 smartphone apps right now
- Amazon will soon share your home Wi-Fi with strangers’ devices – here’s how to opt out
- Fourth stimulus check news: The upsetting reason you might not get one
Originally published at https://bgr.com/tech/apple-car-rumors-airbag-designs-incoming-debris-5928742/ on .