Apple is widely expected to announce the high-end 2021 MacBook Pro models at some point soon, although leakers are split on the notebooks’ actual in-store launch. Some reports say the redesigned MacBook Pros will be launch in the summer, while others claim the laptops might be available to buyers only later this year. Recent reports have indicated that two of the key components for this year’s main MacBook Pro models will start shipping in summer. These are the mini-LED screens and the new M2 custom System-on-Chip (SoC) silicon.
Apple might unveil the two new MacBook Pro flavors in just a few days at WWDC 2021, even if the new macOS devices won’t be available to preorder immediately after the event. A leaker said a few days ago that the 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pros would be announced during the June 7th keynote. An analyst just echoed the same sentiment.
Today’s Top Deal
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon’s early Prime Day Roomba discounts just got even deeper
- Brilliant $6 Amazon find from a viral TikTok fixes holes in your walls in seconds
- Today’s top deals: Free $10 Amazon credit, $5 air fryer cookbook, stunning $60 diamond earrings, $204 standing desk, more
- Last chance to get a 2K camera drone that folds up as small as a cell phone for $60
Trending Right Now:
- If your iPhone’s battery life sucks after updating to iOS 14.6, try this
- Fourth stimulus check news: The upsetting reason you might not get one
- Perseverance hits a huge milestone on Mars
Originally published at https://bgr.com/tech/macbook-pro-2021-launch-event-wwdc-2021-wedbush-5929274/ on .