Late last week, rumors of an impending price cut for the Nintendo Switch began to surface. Nintendo rarely lowers the prices of home consoles or its first-party games, but with the launch of the Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) just around the corner, many expected Nintendo to finally slash the price of the original model. For now, Nintendo has only changed the price in Europe.
Today’s Top Deal
The post Nintendo Switch gets major price cut ahead of OLED model launch appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Surprise Amazon sale slashes AirPods Pro to 2021’s lowest price
- Amazon’s deal on Samsung Galaxy Buds Live is ridiculously good
- Get your lawn right with Amazon’s one-day Scotts Lawn Care sale
- Wireless CarPlay adapter that works in any CarPlay-equipped car available on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- New stimulus checks are coming this week – here’s when you’ll get one
- Apple’s iPhone 13 launches tomorrow, but you can see it right now in this stunning video
- Apple Watch Series 7 just made its debut at Apple’s iPhone 13 launch event
Originally published at https://bgr.com/tech/nintendo-switch-gets-major-price-cut-ahead-of-oled-model-launch/ on .