Shopping for wireless headphones can be a stressful endeavor. There are a number of excellent options, but prices can range from dirt cheap to exorbitant. Striking a balance between quality and value is something that many of the top brands struggle with, which is why Google’s new Pixel Buds A-Series manage to stand out in an increasingly crowded field.
Google introduced the world to the first-generation Pixel Buds back in 2017, but like many “wireless” headphones at the time, they had a cord running from one earbud into the other. They did not make much of a splash, but two years later, Google returned with a more compelling product. The second-gen Pixel Buds ditched the cord, added a “stabilizer arc” to improve the fit, and improved the sound quality. They were a drastic improvement over the original earbuds in virtually every way, and now Google is expanding the Pixel Buds line with a more affordable option.
Today’s Top Deal
Free money from Amazon: Buy a $40+ eGift Card with promo code GIFTFORPD21, get a free $10 credit (Prime members only)
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon’s early Prime Day Roomba discounts just got even deeper
- How to get $25 in free Amazon credit to spend on Prime Day 2021
- Brilliant $6 Amazon find from a viral TikTok fixes holes in your walls in seconds
- People go nuts over these real diamond earrings on Amazon – and they’re only $60
Trending Right Now:
- If your iPhone’s battery life sucks after updating to iOS 14.6, try this
- Fourth stimulus check news: The upsetting reason you might not get one
- If you have any of these dangerous Android apps on your phone, delete them immediately
Originally published at https://bgr.com/tech/pixel-buds-a-series-review-a-value-buy-without-compromise-5928463/ on .