Apple’s developer conference is about to get underway, but there’s no shortage of rumors in anticipation of the main WWDC 2021 keynote. A last-minute report indicated that iPhone and iPad will receive the most notable updates this year and detailed some of the most significant iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 features that Apple is expected to announce. The macOS and tvOS updates will be smaller in scope, according to the report, while the Apple Watch is expected to get new health-tracking features. A report before that said Apple has big updates in mind for iMessage, Health, Safari, and Apple Maps.
Neither story mentioned what might turn out to be the most exciting WWDC surprise this year, the redesigned MacBook Pro. A leaker said recently that the new 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pro models will be unveiled at the developer conference, with an analyst seemingly corroborating the rumor. But supply chain reports have offered different perspectives on the launches of the new laptops. Some said the new models might launch sometime this summer, with others saying the new MacBooks won’t be released until late 2021. Now, a leaker known for his accurate Apple predictions says Apple won’t announce the new MacBook Pros during the keynote.
Today’s Top Deal
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon’s early Prime Day sale has begun – here are all the best deals
- Today’s best deals: $10 Amazon credit, free Echo Dot with $45 Ring Doorbell, $20 Blink Mini cam, $99 Bose headphones, more
- $20 Amazon find adds a regular power outlet to any car in 2 seconds
- 10 deals you don’t want to miss on Sunday: $5.60 LED smart bulbs, free $10 Amazon credit, $133 portable projector, more
Trending Right Now:
- Thousands of tiny ‘alien’ blobs washed ashore, and the photos are incredible
- Two new stimulus checks could be coming your way soon – here’s what we know
- Last-minute leak details iOS 15’s major new features
Originally published at https://bgr.com/tech/macbook-pro-2021-launch-rumors-wwdc-event-no-announcement-5929953/ on .