Samsung will unveil its next flagship phones in a couple of months, according to recent leaks. The Galaxy Z Fold 3, Galaxy Z Flip 3, and Galaxy S21 FE will supposedly be introduced during an Unpacked press conference in August. Typically, that would have been when Samsung would have announced a new Galaxy Note, but Samsung isn’t planning to release the Galaxy Note 21 this year. Fans of the Note series might be disappointed, but the Fold 3 should offer everything the Note 21 would have offered and more.
The new foldable handset will be even more expensive than the priciest Note 21 that Samsung would have launched this year. The new Fold will have a large display and S Pen support, just like the Note. Rumors say the Fold 3 will feature improved durability, and the hardware will be on par with other Android flagships. But the new Samsung foldable will reportedly introduce a few novel features that could pave the way for a wider rollout across other Galaxy devices. One of them is the RDNA 2 GPU that AMD confirmed is coming soon to a high-end Samsung handset. The other might be the under-display camera technology that we’ve been waiting for years to see on Samsung flagships.
Today’s Top Deal
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon shoppers are obsessed with these $20 sneakers that have 15,000 5-star reviews
- This actually stops mosquito bites from itching, and it’s only $10 at Amazon
- Brilliant $6 Amazon find from a viral TikTok fixes holes in your walls in seconds
- Amazon’s early Prime Day Roomba discounts just got even deeper
Trending Right Now:
- Netflix just canceled this $200 million series after one season
- $3,600 in new stimulus checks is coming sooner than you think – here’s when
- If you live in one of these states, your local government is handing out free stimulus money
Originally published at https://bgr.com/tech/galaxy-z-fold-3-rumors-under-panel-camera-screen-5929633/ on .