After months of rumors and leaks, Samsung finally confirmed the Galaxy Z Fold 3 Unpacked press conference. The virtual show takes place on August 11th, at which point Samsung will likely confirm everything we’ve heard about its foldables. Preorders will start soon after that, and the new phones should ship to buyers a few weeks later. Samsung has yet to reveal the Galaxy Z Fold 3 price, but the company already launched a reservation service for the new foldable phones. Samsung teased various perks in its announcement without revealing the most significant surprise it had planned for customers: You’ll be able to trade in two phones for a Galaxy Z Fold 3 or Z Flip 3.
Today’s Top Deal
The post Samsung will let you trade in two phones for a Galaxy Z Fold 3 appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon’s hottest smart home gadget is down to $19 today – and you can get a $40 Amazon credit
- How did you ever live without this brilliant $40 Amazon find in your kitchen?
- I built the home gym of my dreams without spending more than $250 on any exercise machine
- Amazon’s coolest Alexa device you’ve never heard of is down to $19.99 right now
Trending Right Now:
- More people are about to get a surprise IRS refund soon
- HBO might finally have a new show that can rival the popularity of ‘Game of Thrones’
- It’s not just you: Thousands of major websites just went offline
Originally published at https://bgr.com/tech/samsung-will-let-you-trade-in-two-phones-for-a-galaxy-z-fold-3/ on .