Samsung will soon unveil three new handsets if recent rumors are to be believed. There might not be a new Galaxy Note 21 in stores this year, but Samsung has three different devices to tempt buyers, including two foldable handsets and a traditional smartphone. These are the Galaxy Z Fold 3, Galaxy Z Flip 3, and the Galaxy S21 FE, which could be announced in August. The new Fold version is the most exciting model of the three, the kind of device that has what it takes to replace the Note series.
The new foldable handset features a tablet-sized screen and stylus support — and screen size and S Pen stylus were the Note’s signature features. The Fold 3 will also feature better build quality than its predecessors, including sturdier glass and even a dust and water resistance rating of some sort. The new Fold is also rumored to feature one of Samsung’s highly anticipated innovations, a brand new chip that’s unlike anything in a Galaxy phone to date.
Today’s Top Deal
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon has an awesome robot that kills weeds in your garden and never needs to be charged
- Amazon coupon cuts 2K camera drone that folds up as tiny as a smartphone to just $59.99
- This crazy camouflage tent on Amazon is transparent from inside, and it’s making my brain hurt
- Add Alexa to your car with a $25 Echo Auto, Amazon’s lowest price of 2021
Trending Right Now:
- You might be able to get an extra stimulus payment of up to $8,000 for 2021 – here’s how
- Amazon will soon share your home Wi-Fi with strangers’ devices – here’s how to opt out
- Fourth stimulus check news: The upsetting reason you might not get one
Originally published at https://bgr.com/tech/galaxy-z-fold-3-rumors-amd-rdna-2-gpu-confirmed-samsung-flagships-5928677/ on .