When the M1 chip was announced last November, Apple confirmed that it would transition away from Intel chips in two years. In the meantime, Apple will continue to sell Intel-based Macs, but those devices won’t always support the latest macOS features. In fact, as you can see on Apple’s macOS Monterey Preview page, some of the most exciting features coming to the Mac, MacBook, and Mac mini will be exclusive to devices with Apple silicon.
Today’s Top Deal
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon’s best early Prime Day deal is hidden where most people can’t find it
- After selling out, these 5 Amazon best-sellers are all finally back in stock
- Amazon’s early Prime Day sale has begun – here are all the best deals
- Prime Day Roku prices just hit Amazon ahead of schedule
Trending Right Now:
- New $3,600 stimulus payments are coming – do this so you don’t miss out
- Amazon will share your internet connection with strangers unless you opt out today
- A new Netflix true crime movie is so devastating, people can’t finish watching it
Originally published at https://bgr.com/tech/macos-monterey-features-m1-only-no-intel-5930960/ on .