Projectors have always been a polarizing topic among home theater enthusiasts. Some have long sworn by them, touting the benefits of being able to conjure a 100-inch display out of thin air, while critics claim they’re virtually useless in anything other than a pitch-black room. It’s a debate that has raged for a long time, but even the biggest projection critics have to admit that projector technology has come a long, long way in recent years.
Unless you’re a home theater aficionado there’s a good chance you’ve never heard of XGIMI. The company makes projectors and, well, nothing else. But by being a one-trick pony, the company has been able to pour everything they have into building projectors that range from tiny and portable to beefy and ultra-powerful. The all-new XGIMI Horizon Pro definitely falls into the latter category, and I’ve been test driving it for a few weeks now.
As someone who never thought he’d be wowed by a home theater projector, I have one thing to say: Wow.
Today’s Top Deal
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon’s early Prime Day Roomba deals are so good, they’re starting to sell out
- 5 best Amazon Prime Day deals you can already get today
- Today’s top deals: Early Prime Day deals, $6 Kasa smart plugs, $20 Blink Mini cam, $15 luxurious shower head, Fitbits, more
- Amazon’s best early Prime Day deal is hidden where most people can’t find it
Trending Right Now:
- 2.3 million new stimulus checks just went out – find out if you’re getting one
- Amazon will share your internet connection with strangers unless you opt out today
- New $3,600 stimulus payments are coming – do this so you don’t miss out
Originally published at https://bgr.com/tech/xgimi-horion-pro-review-4k-projector-5930939/ on .